To enter the prize draw please click here >
Keith Prowse Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This free prize draw is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over.
2. Valid competition entries will be accepted between the dates specified on the competition page. (the “offer period”) Only entries received during the Offer Period will be considered in determining whether any eligible person qualifies for entry into competition.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, this prize draw is not open to employees or agents of any member of Compass Group UK & Ireland group of companies or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the free prize draw, or any members of their households.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per e-mail address registered. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all the entries received during the Offer Period. The random prize draw will be conducted as soon as is reasonably practicable (which Keith Prowse Limited in its sole discretion shall decide) after expiry of the Offer Period. The winner will be notified by either telephone or email within 10 days of the draw.
7. The Prize will be delivered to the address notified by the winner to Keith Prowse Limited for the purpose within 30 working days of the draw.
8. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days, the prize will be redrawn and the original winner will have no rights in respect of the original draw
9. The winner will have his/her Prize dispatched to him/her by first class mail or registered courier to the address detailed on his/her application form. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, Keith Prowse Limited is in no way:
i. Responsible or liable for the late delivery, loss or misdirection of competition prizes.
10. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, given or sold to someone else. There will be no cash alternative.
11. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entrants must provide full details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
13. Keith Prowse Limited will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in the prize draw.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering the competition.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales if you are resident in England or Wales or by the laws of Scotland if you are resident in Scotland.
20. The promoter for this prize draw is Keith Prowse Limited, registered office:
82 Oxford Road