Know More About The Hospitality Events That You Are Attending
You’ve got your hands on the hottest hospitality tickets in town but you know nothing about the sport. How do you enjoy the occasion even if you think a scrum is a type of food and a deuce an elaborate dance move? Here are our top tips:
- Clue up on the sport beforehand. We all have a sporting whiz among our friends – get them to give you a few lessons on the basics to make the match more enjoyable.
- Take advantage of the match day programme or guide which will tell you a bit more about the event, we also have some handy guides that we created earlier.
- Don’t pretend to know everything about the sport – this could lead to a few embarrassing moments!
- Be honest, you may be surprised to find your fellow guests are in the same boat. Also, ask questions!
- Soak up the sporting spirit – you may end up enjoying the occasion after experiencing the electric atmosphere. Feel free to cheer along with your fellow guests even if you don’t know what you’re celebrating.
- Hospitality is all about the experience, not just the sport. If the game looks like a hopeless set of rules and scores, you can still enjoy award winning food and drink on offer.