||Account Manager (Edgbaston)|
|Reports To||Head of Edgbaston Sales|
|Location||Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham, B5 7QU|
||Base + Commission (OTE of £50K - £60K)|
Generating new business across the Edgbaston and full Keith Prowse hospitality portfolio. This will be a critical role contributing to the growth and success of the contracts, based at the heart of the action at Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
- Promoting the new and existing Edgbaston hospitality products
- To identify new areas of growth and maximising potential around new accounts
- Cross selling across the Keith Prowse portfolio including Twickenham and Wimbledon
- Meeting both annual and event / match specific sales targets
- Maintaining required sales pace
- Client retention through established strong existing relationships.
- Maximising revenue by utilising the KP database and managing the sales process.
- Implementing new initiatives to drive new business.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline and managing this to the agreed standard.
- Logging all sales activity within the CRM system and managing this to the agreed standard.
- Being aware of competitor activity.
YOU WILL BE
- Maturity and confidence – these are key factors in any great sales person
- Hospitality industry experience.
- A track record of hospitality sales delivery and achievement of growth targets.
- Experience of performing within a commission-based sales environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Holiday allowance rising to a maximum of 33 days after two years of service
- Full access to Compass employee benefit packages
- Fantastic employee recognition programmes - we value our people
- Access to learning and development opportunities to grow your career
- Development opportunities to grow your career at Keith Prowse
- Flexible working, be in control of the hours you work
HOW TO APPLY
Please send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org