|Reports To||Head of Corporate Sales|
Base + Commission (OTE of £50K - £60K)
PRIMARY FOCUS OF JOB
As an account manager you will be generating new business across both Twickenham and Wimbledon’s new hospitality products, as well as our full portfolio. This will be a critical role contributing to the growth and success of both these key contracts.
- Promoting the new and existing Twickenham / Wimbledon hospitality products to the hospitality market
- To identify new areas of growth and maximising potential around new accounts
- Cross selling across the Keith Prowse portfolio
- Creating bespoke sales plans by event – where required
- Meeting both annual and event / match specific sales targets
- Maintaining required sales pace
- Staying on top of campaign activity
- Client retention through established strong existing relationships.
- Maximising revenue by utilising the KP database and managing the sales process.
- Creating and attending appointments / customer show rounds, with both new and existing customers.
- Implementing new initiatives to drive new business.
- Making sure individual and team KPI’s are hit.
- Presenting the KP inventory to both new and existing customers.
- Maximising the marketing suite and entertaining opportunities to introduce the new products
- To extend relationships beyond hospitality bookers i.e. procurement and finance etc.
- Responding to and being the point of contact for all sales and non-sales issues and enquiries, resolving within the agreed time frames.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline and managing this to the agreed standard.
- Logging all sales activity within the CRM system and managing this to the agreed standard.
- Being aware of market intelligence and competitor activity.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Maturity and confidence
- Credible hospitality industry experience.
- Experience of performing within a commission-based sales environment.
- A keen networker with the ability and ambition to hunt out sales prospects.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Experienced customer relationship manager with strong evidence to demonstrate.
- Will be required to entertain and meet customers on event days.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org