|Department||Corporate Sales Team|
|Reports To||Head of Corporate Sales|
|Location||Edgbaston Cricket Stadium, Birmingham, B5 7QU|
PRIMARY FOCUS OF JOB
Generating new business across the Edgbaston hospitality products. This will be a critical role contributing to the growth and success of both contracts.
- Promoting the new and existing Edgbaston hospitality products to the hospitality market
- To identify new areas of growth and maximising potential around new accounts
- Cross selling across the Keith Prowse portfolio
- Creating bespoke sales plans by event – where required
- Meeting both annual and event / match specific sales targets
- Maintaining required sales pace
- Staying on top of campaign activity
- Client retention through established strong existing relationships.
- Maximising revenue by utilising the KP database and managing the sales process.
- Creating and attending appointments / customer show rounds, with both new and existing customers.
- Implementing new initiatives to drive new business.
- Making sure individual and team KPI’s are hit.
- Presenting the KP inventory to both new and existing customers. Maximising the marketing suite and entertaining opportunities to introduce the new products
- To extend relationships beyond hospitality bookers i.e. procurement and finance etc.
- Responding to and being the point of contact for all sales and non-sales issues and enquiries, resolving within the agreed time frames.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline and managing this to the agreed standard.
- Logging all sales activity within the CRM system and managing this to the agreed standard.
- Being aware of market intelligence and competitor activity.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Maturity and confidence
- Credible hospitality industry experience.
- A track record of hospitality sales delivery and achievement of growth targets.
- Experience of performing within a commission based sales environment.
- A keen networker with the ability and ambition to hunt out sales prospects.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Experienced customer relationship manager with strong evidence to demonstrate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills- adept at questioning and listening.
- Results driven and motivated to achieve targets.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Commercial awareness.
- Experienced in CRM, ideally Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Educated to Degree standard or equivalent.
- Flexible working hours to cover business needs.
- Will be required to entertain and meet customers on event days.
How to Apply: Please send CV and Cover Letter to: