Job Title: Client Services Manager
Salary: £17,000 and OTE of £45-£50K
We are looking to grow our inbound sales team and are looking to recruit Client Services Managers to join our team. The main purpose of the Keith Prowse Direct team is to service all incoming sales enquiries into the business. The team provides an account management function to new and existing customers and the ability to retain and grow existing accounts is vital in this job.
The Keith Prowse Direct team plays a major role in the growth and success of the company and is the fastest growing sales division within the Company.
This is a great opportunity to join Keith Prowse, the UK’s leading supplier of corporate hospitality. Keith Prowse specialises in sporting and cultural events and boasts the strongest portfolio in the business with our official appointments including Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval and The Championships, Wimbledon.
- Handling inbound telephone and email sales leads on a daily basis
- Developing a strong understanding of the Keith Prowse product portfolio and that of our competitors
- Explaining the hospitality options and positioning an offer to fulfil the customer’s brief
- Producing tailored proposals and quotations for customers to explain the key features and benefits of each product
- Cross selling across the Keith Prowse portfolio
- Proactively pursuing leads in an attempt to convert sales
- Analysing historical customer booking patterns to identify new sales opportunities
- Strong communicator
- Confident telephone manner
- Eager to grow, learn and development within a sales environment
- Enjoys working in a sales environment
To apply for the position of Client Services Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org