|Job Title||Finance Accounts Assistant|
|Department||Keith Prowse Finance Team|
|Reports To||Keith Prowse Head of Finance|
|Job Level||Team Member – Keith Prowse Finance Team|
Nature & Scope:
A unique opportunity is available for an Accounts Assistant to join Keith Prowse.
This role would suit a very organised, proactive and driven Accounts Assistant who would like the opportunity to build and develop a new role within the Keith Prowse Finance Team.
There is a split focus for this role:
- Ensure that all payment for hospitality sales on events that are your responsibility are collected prior to an event and in line with Keith Prowse standard terms and conditions.
- All issues raised should be reported as soon as they arise liaising with the relevant sales person and following through to a conclusion where possible and escalated to your line manager when necessary.
- Cash collection should be forecast effectively based on promises to pay.
- Working with the other Credit Controllers in the team to ensure there is cover for holidays.
- Manage the process of getting invoices to Head Office to be processed for payment
- Manage the payment of invoices by Procurement Card to ensure costs are posted to the correct events
- Help with reporting the weekly sales both internally and to external clients.
Day to day Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Contacting all customers on a regular basis for events assigned to you to ensure that all invoices have been received and logging promises to pay.
- Liaising with the sales person responsible for any bookings that are queried by the customer ensuring all queries are resolved.
- Working with Operations to ensure no packs are sent out unless paid or authorised by a member of the management team.
- Liaison with stakeholder finance colleagues to ensure that all payments received are allocated correctly within 24 hours.
- Liaison with stakeholder finance colleagues to ensure supplier invoices are processed and paid
- Management of the use of the Company Procurement Card to ensure it is used when authorised and costs are accounted for correctly.
- Any other adhoc duties.
- KP Head of Trade Sales
- KP Sales Team
- KP Events Sales Manager
- KP Finance Team
- Have proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP would be useful.
- Displays a pro-active, “can-do” attitude
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both orally and in writing.
- Competent English language speaker.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Structured and organised approach, with a good eye for detail.
- Team player, also comfortably able to work on own initiative
- Be willing to take on additional tasks and projects and develop the role as needed,
- Continued studying will be supported for the right candidate.
How to Apply: Please send CV and Cover Letter to: