||Head of Keith Prowse Direct (Inbound Sales Department)
|Responsible to||Head of Sales
|Location||Webb Ellis House, Twickenham TW1 1DS|
We are looking for a strong leader to join our team at Keith Prowse and head up one of our largest growing sales teams. You will manage and motivate the Keith Prowse Direct team (who handle all inbound sales enquiries) day to day and liaise directly with the KP Management team.
The Head of Inbound Sales must oversee all stages of the current season and have a proactive approach to the future business too, whilst taking ownership of the Inbound Sales target.
You will be
- Responsible for the achievement of KP’s Annual Inbound hospitality sales budgets.
- Ensuring team are selling at required pace.
- Performance management of the dedicated Inbound Team (who are achieving upwards of 2 Million individual sales annually).
- Agree and set targets, pace and KPI’s
- Manage CRM campaign activity
- Oversee pipeline creation, management and progress
- Management of forecasts with KP Heads of
- Lead and inspire a performance oriented sales culture throughout the team
- Work closely with KP Marketing team on the marketing strategy
- Ensure Client brand standards are maintained within the team.
- Leadership of KP’s participation in the monthly sales review meetings with leadership team
- Responsible for the communication throughout the KP business of the KPD team performance
- Staff Recruitment and training / onboarding
- Must have the ability to proactively manage, support and motivate a sales team
- Must have experience of producing sales proposals and have great attention to detail
- Must show initiative and be a confident decision maker.
- Must be able to establish positive working relationships and command the respect of others.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with potential clients, with employees from all parts of the company and able to present a highly professional image when representing the Company.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to maintain focus in the achievement of sales targets
- Must demonstrate a thorough approach to work and be a positive role model for the team
- Must be able to organise him / herself and others effectively.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of database management.
- Will have excellent communication skills, both on the phone, in person and written.
- Will be an effective team worker as effective interaction with various stakeholder departments is crucial.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an established sales manager who is looking to take ownership of a growing database of leads, inspire / train and motivate a team and handle the paperwork/admin that comes with that. You must be organised, structured, willing and above all ready to take on a challenge that you can make your own.
How to Apply: Please send CV and Cover Letter to:
To apply for a vacancy please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org