|Department||Keith Prowse Marketing Team|
|Reports To||Keith Prowse Head of Marketing|
|Job Level|| Team Member – Keith Prowse Marketing Team
|Closing Date||27 June|
Job IntroductionAre you a student currently looking for an industrial placement year in a Marketing Department of a large FTSE 100 business?
Keith Prowse, part of Compass Group, is the UK’s leading corporate hospitality and tours provider, and official supplier to many iconic venues, our customers and their guests enjoy exclusive access to the best facilities.
We are currently seeking a proactive confident, professional and most of all passionate undergraduate for a 12 month industry placement to support the Sales & Marketing Team.
To create sales and marketing materials, maintain the Company's website which is a primary 'shop window' and to provide overall support to the marketing team, as needed:
- InDesign user (on the job training will be given) - production of sales collateral in the form of factsheets, event guides, proposals, vouchers, leaflets, flyers, gif files, display ads etc.
- CMS (Sitecore - on the job training will be given) - day-to-day website content management - adding new copy and ensuring that what's there remains up-to-date at all times - creative production of gif files as needed for PPC campaigns.
- Maintenance of timely and accurate iPad sales content (currently using i-Present).
- Rocketseed (email banners) - ensure all sales staff have a profile, proactively maintain a content calendar with banners to ensure all clients are represented - track usage and results; give the team monthly analytics to include in marketing reports.
- Proactive contributor to all social media channels - in line with defined strategy - tracking and measurement of same
- CRM user (Microsoft Dynamics – on the job training will be given) - provide e-comms support as needed within the team – create copy, research visuals, monitor and report against results (maximise marketing effectiveness).
- Potential production of video content using specialist tools.
The Ideal CandidateThe ideal candidate for this role has to be an undergraduate studying a marketing based or Business degree course and available for an industrial placement year from July 2018.
You will also have a long-term view to join one of the biggest companies in the world when you graduate and be a Compass Grad.
- Computer literate (will be using a MAC so prior experience would be beneficial)
- Good written skills with strong attention to detail.
- An interest and knowledge in sport would also be highly beneficial as would an understanding of website coding.
- Versatility is key.