London, UK, Friday 13 October 2017: The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) has appointed Keith Prowse as its exclusive Official Hospitality Provider for The Championships, Wimbledon, for a five-year period commencing 2019.
The announcement marks a significant step-change in both the structure and presentation of corporate hospitality at The Championships. Widely regarded as one of the highlights of the annual sporting and social calendar, the appointment of an exclusive hospitality provider simplifies and standardises the route to market with a single official brand offering, controlled by the AELTC and delivered by leading UK hospitality provider Keith Prowse.
The relationship between the AELTC and Keith Prowse dates back to 1982. Looking forward, the shared ambition is to continue to evolve an already premium hospitality service with the guest experience front of mind, while also exploring new opportunities, such as stronger working links with The Wimbledon Foundation, the official charity of the AELTC and The Championships.
Mick Desmond, Commercial & Media Director, AELTC, said: “We are delighted to extend our partnership with Keith Prowse as our exclusive hospitality provider for the next five years. The AELTC engaged in a rigorous tender process, which was overseen by International Stadia Group, before choosing our preferred supplier. The submission by Keith Prowse showed an unmatched understanding of our business and heritage, and demonstrated a clear view of the opportunities presented by unifying our offering to create a single official Wimbledon hospitality experience.”
Andy Vinsen, Managing Director, Keith Prowse, said: “We are delighted to have been awarded this contract and are looking forward to continuing our great partnership with Wimbledon. We already have an award-winning proposition and are excited at the opportunity to take a holistic approach to hospitality spanning inside and outside of the Grounds, doing what we do best; define, build and deliver world-class hospitality experiences.”
For more information relating to AELTC, contact Eloise Tyson, Communications Lead, on 07771 347 932 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information relating to Keith Prowse, contact Ed Vincent at Triggerfish, on 020 7233 9700 | email@example.com
About The AELTC
The Championships, Wimbledon, is the oldest of the four tennis Grand Slams and the only one played on grass. Held at the All England Club, established in 1868, the first Championships took place in 1877.
About Keith Prowse
• Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
• Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a 200+ year heritage in entertainment. The hospitality market is constantly changing and Keith Prowse is renowned for its innovation and ability to adapt to the needs of a new generation of customers.
• Keith Prowse is part of Levy Restaurants UK, the award-winning caterer who was named Retail and Leisure Caterer of the Year at the 2015 Foodservice Cateys.
• Keith Prowse was awarded ‘Corporate Hospitality Experience of the Year’ at the Sports & Leisure Catering Awards 2017 and also won ‘Best Corporate Hospitality’ at the London Venue Awards 2016.
• Keith Prowse was also acknowledged at the inaugural Sports Business Awards in 2017, winning the ‘Best Sports Club/Sports Event Hospitality’ award.
• Keith Prowse official appointments include rugby at Twickenham, world-class tennis at The Championships, Wimbledon and The Queen’s Club Championships, as well as cricket at Edgbaston and Kia Oval. Horseracing appointments include Cheltenham Festival and the Investec Derby Festival at Epson Downs Racecourse, both part of The Jockey Club.
• Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a leading food and support services company, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
Facebook: Keith Prowse
Instagram: Keith Prowse Hospitality
Linkedin: Keith Prowse
Address: Keith Prowse, Rivermead, Oxford Road, Denham, Uxbridge, UB9 4BF, Tel: +44 (0)208 108 3597