Updated: 20 August 2021
Introduction: Foo Fighters will play at London Stadium on 30 June, 2 July 2022 and the following conditions of sale apply to all hospitality bookings made via Keith Prowse (keithprowse.co.uk) for these fixtures and dates.
Audiences will need to demonstrate their COVID-19 status by providing either:
- Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test taken within 24 hours prior to attending
- Proof of full approved vaccination, two doses with the second dose, at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue.
We reserve the right to implement additional entry requirements to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Purchasers will be contacted in advance of the shows with more information.
Refunds due to COVID-19:
If you, anyone you live with or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, we will refund ticket(s), subject to provision of:
- Photographic evidence: ID and ticket/hospitality pass (required for each affected member of the party)
- Proof of a positive COVID-19 test for name(s) linked to point 1
- Proof of a test and trace notification to isolate for dates linked to the event period
- Proof that you have applied for/taken a PCR test (applicable to those that experience symptoms on the day of the event).Note that only applications received by 9am on event day are eligible to request a refund
PROMOTER TICKET T&Cs
- Tickets are a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remain the property of the Promoters and must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- Ticket resales are permitted at no more than the price paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
- Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.