The following additional terms and conditions apply to the concerts held at the London Stadium in 2022 and have been stipulated by the respective promoters of these events.
Read below for
1. The Red Hot Chili Peppers World Tour 2022 on 25 June 2022
2. The Foo Fighters Return to the UK Tour 2022 on 30 June and 2 July 2022
1. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS WORLD TOUR 2022
Updated 13 October 2021
Introduction: The Red Hot Chili Peppers will play at London Stadium on 25 June 2022 and the following conditions of sale apply to all hospitality bookings made via Keith Prowse (keithprowse.co.uk) for these fixtures and dates.
1. Tickets are for personal use only and may not be resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites such as Viagogo or Stubhub.
2. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through Twickets. For all authorised resale sites visit the Artist page at livenation.co.uk
3. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry. Printouts and/or screenshots of tickets will not be accepted. If you bought more than one mobile ticket and ticket transfer is unavailable, your guests must be with you at time of entry.
4. Tickets purchased or resold or offered for resale in breach of these terms may be cancelled.
5. If there are any inconsistencies between these conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these conditions will apply.
Covid-19 safety requirements
Admission to this event is at all times subject to the promoter (Live Nation) and venue operator’s terms and conditions. Please ensure you read and accept these terms before purchasing tickets, in particular those relating to safety measures implemented to combat the spread of COVID-19, which may include (i) requesting audiences to demonstrate their COVID-19 status by providing proof of a negative lateral flow test, full vaccination, or natural immunity, and/or (ii) any other entry requirements recommended by government. The promoter and venue reserve the right to refuse admission to the event for failure to comply with such requirements and you will not be entitled to a refund
2. FOO FIGHTERS - RETURN TO THE UK TOUR 2022
Updated: 20 August 2021
Introduction: Foo Fighters will play at London Stadium on 30 June, 2 July 2022 and the following conditions of sale apply to all hospitality bookings made via Keith Prowse (keithprowse.co.uk) for these fixtures and dates.
Audiences will need to demonstrate their COVID-19 status by providing either:
- Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test taken within 24 hours prior to attending
- Proof of full approved vaccination, two doses with the second dose, at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue.
We reserve the right to implement additional entry requirements to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Purchasers will be contacted in advance of the shows with more information.
Refunds due to COVID-19:
If you, anyone you live with or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, we will refund ticket(s), subject to provision of:
- Photographic evidence: ID and ticket/hospitality pass (required for each affected member of the party)
- Proof of a positive COVID-19 test for name(s) linked to point 1
- Proof of a test and trace notification to isolate for dates linked to the event period
- Proof that you have applied for/taken a PCR test (applicable to those that experience symptoms on the day of the event).Note that only applications received by 9am on event day are eligible to request a refund
PROMOTER TICKET T&Cs
- Tickets are a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remain the property of the Promoters and must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- Ticket resales are permitted at no more than the price paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
- Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.